GI Issue -10° Intermediate Sleeping Bag Mummy Style
The MUMMY Intermediate SLEEPING BAG is One of the Best Bags on the Market. The Mummy-Style Sleeping Bag makes a Great 4-Season, General-Use Sleeping Bag.
- Color: Urban Grey
- +30° to -10°
- Fabric: Rip-stop Nylon Shell and Inner-Lining is a Soft Nylon
- Condition: Used
- Size: 87 x 35 1/2″ to 87 x 23″
- Total Weight = 4 lb.
- Stuff Bag Size = 8″ x 16″ easley
- Water Resistant (not waterproof) and nonflammable
- Polyguard® HV insulation for maximum warmth and comfort. Double offset, differential cut construction eliminates cold spots 1.9 oz.
- Adjustable Draw Cord Closure at Top and Velcro Tab
- Durable Zipper Closure on Side with Pulls on Both Ends with Non Locking Slider which Self-Repairs if Jammed or Snagged
- Draft Flap for Warmth Retention
- Full-length insulated draft tube prevents heat loss through zipper
- ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED FOOT BOX CONTAINS TWICE THE INSULATION
- CHEST COLLAR PREVENTS AIR DRAFTS UP AND DOWN THROUGH THE HOOD
- HOOD ADJUSTS FOR HEAT RETENTION
- Machine Washable
- Manufactured: Made in the USA
- Surplus: Genuine US Military Surplus
- NSN # 8465-01-547-2757
- As Is No Warranty!
- Condition: VERY GOOD CONDITION (Will show signs of use, some fading and wear but NO holes, rips or tears though some snagging of material may be present.)
Made in: USA
GENUINE U.S. MILITARY ISSUE -10° Intermediate Sleeping Bag Mummy Style
This Sleeping Bag is part of the Genuine U.S. Military Issue Modular Sleep System (MSS). This patented state of the art Mummy Style Sleeping Bag has been tested and proven effective by the military for bivouacking in all types of inclement weather. This Urban Grey Sleeping Bag is designed to be used in temperatures from +30° to -10° degrees Fahrenheit. Currently in use by the U.S. Army, this is the real deal. These are a great value if you are willing to do a little work!
US Government Paid $149.95 or more!