Klymit Static V2 Pad Camping Pad
Out of stock
- Total Weight = 16.55 oz
- Deflated Rolled Size: 7.5″ long, 3.75″ wide.
- Inflated Size: 72″L x 23″W x 2.5″H
- 75D polyester top and bottom fabric is tough yet light
- 10 – 12 breaths to inflate
- 3-Season Pad
- Perfect for use inside a mummy bag, or below with pad straps
- Side Rails keep you on the pad and well insulated
- Klymit’s innovative V2-Chambers limit air circulation to minimize heat loss
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Comes with Patch Kit, Stuff Sack
- Color: Apple Green / Charcoal Grey
- Model No. 06S2GR02C
- UPC Code: 846647002959
- Made in Taiwan
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 3”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 30D Polyester Material on the top provides lightweight comfort with 75D material providing superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Super-light Design: Weighs only 16.3oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 30D top and 75D polyester material is the best combination of back-country durability and ultra lightweight.