Mountain House Freeze Dried Beef Stew 2.5 Servings
Mountain House Beef Stew is a camping and backpacking classic.
Made with all natural beef, potatoes and carrots, it’s hearty and delicious.
- Servings per Container: 2.5 Servings
- Calories Per Serving: 190
Mountain House Beef Stew delivers a burst of home cooked flavor in a convenient, easy-to-make package. Just add hot water and you’ll be all set to enjoy a comforting helping (or two) of delicious beef stew. A blend of tender diced beef, carrots, peas and potatoes are sure to give you that warm, fuzzy feeling of satisfaction, even if you’re trekking the Arctic tundra or ice climbing the Rockies.
INGREDIENTS: Potatoes, Cooked Beef (beef, salt), Carrots, Peas, Corn Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Torula and Brewers Yeast Wheat Gluten Soy Protein, Dehydrated Onions, Sugar, Spices, Soybean Oil, Garlic Powder, and Spice Extract.
Contains: Wheat, Soy .
Allergen Does/May contain
- Eggs: No
- Peas: Yes
- Peanuts: No
- Milk: No
- Shellfish: No
- Soy: Yes
- Tree nuts: No
- Wheat: Yes
- Aspartame: No
- Sulfites: Yes
- MSG: No
- FD&C Yellow No. 5: No
The Mountain House® Freeze Dried Beef Stew
Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House® freeze-dried food their first choice for 35 years. Why? Because Mountain House® tastes better than other brands! Other backpacking food brands consist of only a few freeze-dried ingredients, mixed with dried seasonings and ingredients, which are then blended, not cooked. Mountain House® meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve. All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat!
|Servings per Container||
|Calories Per Serving||
|Calories from Fat||
- Made with tender dices of all natural beef, potatoes, peas, and carrots
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: Peas, wheat, soy and sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.