Riley Stove Colt Wood Burning Camp Stove
The Colt is pictured with a water tank, stove pipe, and shelf. They are sold separately.
Measures: 13″W x 13″D x 22″L
- Total Weight: 22 lbs.
- Will feed 4 people easily.
- Holds Heat: 4-6 hrs
- It will heat up to a 12′ x 14′ wall tent
- Stove Jack/Pipe Size: 5″
- Galvanized Steel for Rust Prevention
- Constructed from 18 gauge to 24 gauge galvanized steel. 18 gauge used at all stress and wear areas. 20 gauge on top.
- Non-Warp Top
- Colt stove has a double insulated bottoms that wont burn out.
- Double air cooled bottom
- You do not need to add sand or dirt to protect the stove bottom.
- Colt stove has double walls for extra strength and long burning time. Riley Stoves with their double bottom and double walls is a very high quality lightweight stove.
- Compact and Sturdy
- Light weight for ease in transportation
- Nesting system for convenient packing with all accessories fitting inside the stove
- Large draft for easy lighting
- Full 5 year Warranty!!
Made in: USA
|RILEY STOVE FEATURES|
WARNING: Riley stoves are strictly an outdoor appliance.
|Caution: Use gloves to protect you from any sharp edges.|