Riley Stove Mule Skinner Wood Burning Camp Stove
The Mule Skinner is pictured with a water tank, stove pipe, spark arrester, and shelf. They are sold separately.
Mule Skinner designed for transporting in narrow panniers.
Measures: 16″W x 10″D x 26″L
- Total Weight: 23 lbs.
- Will feed 6 people easily.
- Holds Heat: 6-7 hrs
- It will heat up to a 14 ‘x 16’ wall tent
- Stove Jack/Pipe Size: 5″
- Constructed from 18 gauge to 24 gauge galvanized steel. 18 gauge used at all stress and wear areas. 20 gauge on top.
- Mule Skinner Stove has a double insulated bottoms that wont burn out.
- Mule Skinner Stove has double walls for extra strength and long burning time. Riley Stoves with their double bottom and double walls is a very high quality lightweight stove.
Made in: USA
RILEY STOVE FEATURES