A Happy Camper Return Policy
|The A Happy Camper Return Policy is flexible and easy..... or at least we think so!!!|
We've answered your most likely questions below:
- Up to how long can I return an item? Up to 30 days, give or take. 🙂
- Where do I return my item(s)? Please send all returns to the address below.
- Does it still need to be NEW? All items do need to be in a NEW and UNUSED condition just like you received the item. Please also include all of the original tags, boxes, literature, etc. We want to be able to sell it to another outdoor lover!
If you chose to send them back in bad condition, either because you did not repack the item right, or UPS killed the box. We will charge a 10% restocking fee because we have to check each box for damage. Plus we will not be able to get the full price out of the item.
- What do I do first? Email us or call and lets us know to expect it. This speeds up the processing of any credits to your account and puts us on the look out for the package.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping? Yes, but use whatever method you'd like that is convenient to you.
- How long does it take to get my money back? As soon as we receive it, and inspect it, credits usually take less than 2 days to process. However, your charge card company sometimes takes longer to post it.
- What if I want an exchange? First, return the item you have. Then, at any time, place a new order on line. 🙂
- Hours of Operation M-F 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Feel free to call 208-736-8048 for a live person (please leave a message, if needed. We promise to call you back!) or email us at [email protected]
Return Address:A Happy Camper
1848 Addison Ave. East
Twin Falls, ID. 83301
What if it's damaged during shipping?
Occasionally a package will be damaged during shipment from handling. These claims must be made with UPS. If any cartons are missing or damaged, be sure to note this. If you notice concealed damage after the driver has left, keep all the packing and call UPS to return and inspect the damage and file a claim. We are not responsible for damage caused by the freight carrier. We will credit accounts or replace products when the UPS claim is adjusted by UPS .
If you chose not to file a damage report with UPS then you will be charged for the items.